Tuesday, October 12, 2010

WFMW: Making Cookies with my Son

This weekend, I made cookies with my son for the first time. The funny thing is, I think he's done it before at daycare, or at least done the motions of rolling out the dough and using the cookie cutters. We've used cutters for playdough before, but he seemed to have the groove already!

I bought pre-made dough, just to save time and have my son keep his interest up. I also chose to just use a few cookie cutters he could choose from in Halloween theme, and kept the frosting to simple vanilla, rather than any intricate designs (I don't even know how to do that anyway!)

As I was using the roller and trying to get it not to stick, he was telling me to use the handles. He had to model it for me. :)



He was much more into putting on the sprinkles than he was frosting the cookies, so I did that part. And most of all, the eating of them is the best part!

For more of What Works for Me Wednesday, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment