Tuesday, February 1, 2011
WILTW: Lots of Goodies
This week, I learned many new things:
1) Interval Training, while hard, can make one feel so proud of accomplishments!
2) I learned that switching over to WordPress could be a lot more difficult and time consuming than just staying with Blogger. It could have a lot of neat options, but with limited time, is it worth the transfer over? Does anyone know if there's an easy way to read others' posts from WordPress, like Google Reader for Blogger? When I realized all my "followings" didn't import from Blogger and that I'd have to resubscribe to all of them, I wondered if the switch is worth it?
3) When your son hits his Fisher Price t-ball set so hard the base of it breaks, and he loves to run fast, it may just be time for t-ball! (Enrolling this week!)
4) I learned that sometimes, some days, it is possible to just have crazy irritable days, for no particular reason. Pamprin, Diet Coke, and chocolate COULD help...they don't hurt, right?
5) You can wake and just wonder if indeed, you too, may just (but you hope you don't) get the crud being passed all around. Do Pamprin, Diet Coke and chocolate help with that?
For more fun, see Julie's blog.
What did you learn this week?