Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Meme for YouYou

Okay, my friend Chelsea, who is passing on this meme, says meme rhymes with theme. I'm so glad to see that, because I think in my head, I've always said, "Me Me", like "You You."

Anyhow, she gave me this award, and I am passing it on too!

Since it is a meme, like a carnival, linking blog to blog, be sure to go see hers (see link above). Thanks Chelsea, for linking to me!

Rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank and ink back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 5 recently discovered great bloggers. See below!(If I don't mention you, I'm sorry, but didn't have an email address for you to ask if I wasn't sure it was okay with you. :))
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award. 

7 Super Awesome Things about ME:

1. I used to do my best mental processing via journaling, but have since had to find other ways, since having a child. I've found I'm a lot closer to my friends in doing so, and love the ideas (and suggestions) they have to share about their own life experiences.
2. I like to schedule things. That's right. I like to fill in my calendar, know when I'm heading where, and what I'm doing. I also like to make and checkoff to-do lists.
 
3. I am double jointed in my shoulders. That's pretty awesome, or strange.
4. I really love my job and the people I work with (and have worked with, but work other places now).
5. I absolutely LOVE being happy. I used to wish for happiness every day of my life. Now, I guess I realize I can't always be that happy and I can't make others happy, so I just try to grab those moments when I can.

6. I need quiet time. Serious quiet time. Like a young child who has just stopped napping. I can't stand having my world full of noise.

7. I love being outside. When I am moody, the best thing I can do is just step outside for a walk or activity, or even just sit.
~   ~   ~
Ok… passing it on to some GREAT bloggers that you should know!
Sweet Peas and Buddies
Simple Organized Living 
Calalilies, my sweet cousin's blog
Foolsewoode, a great friend from HS
Spell Out Loud

1 comment:

  1. I TOTALLY am with you on #6 - quiet time is SO needed!

    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete