Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ever Play...

catch the flying electric toothbrush? Yeah...the start to my day. It is spinning around and I lose my grip. It drops, and I'm imaginary spittle everywhere, on me, on the mirror, and BOOM! I catch it, with nary a drop of spittle. Well, maybe one on my pj top.

If this is any indication of my day, I may be close to dropping some balls, but hopefully I'll catch them before they hit the ground. I don't know about you, but this is a frantic time of year for me, with the holiday, my son's b-day, and lots of family in town. I've never been busier, and we've never had (okay, that's not true, with the monster episodes a few months ago) more sleepless nights. Even my little guy was sick yesterday and needed a catch-up day.

Wishing you a day where you are able to catch all the balls you are juggling mid-air, or maybe even not let go in the first place! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment