Tuesday, October 5, 2010

WFMW: Numbered Sticker Chart for Potty Training

 The latest in our potty training at home has transitioned to every time my son goes pee in the potty successfully, he gets a sticker on a chart. I used numbered stickers so he can clearly see what number he's on, and prenumbered the spaces so he could put them on. Our deal is, once he reaches 10, he gets an ice cream cone, one made at home.
We filled up this chart and are now starting on our second. This has been such a great incentive that originally, he'd get an M & M or Lifesavers each time too, and he's more encouraged to just work toward the ice cream. I think we can probably phase it out soon too, but it has been fun to do together!

See We're That Family for more ideas.

1 comment:

  1. We are way past that stage but I wanted to let you know that I think this is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete