I'm feeling that it is time again to write a Thankful Thursday post. I have been so frantically busy the last three days of my "break" that I need to take time to reflect on all I've accomplished, be thankful, and move ahead these last two days, doing LESS.
Today I am most thankful for:
1. Getting my son's Halloween costume and accessories all finished. Check out these Mickey Mouse shoes!
3. Having time to go have lunch out with my husband and a day off with him as well.
4. Being healthy this time of year and having time to get extra allergy shots. I usually have bad allergies and have been getting shots. Hopefully they are helping!
5. Getting as much done as I have. Lots of errands and ability to do some shopping I needed.
6. My dog not having anything more serious than a possible prior bug bite that he has been consistently licking until he's licked all the fur off his paw. Poor guy has to wear this for a few days and is seriously in depression.
9. My son really getting the potty training down! He is doing soooo well. Only #2 accidents at this point, and he'll be 3 on November 6th. I'm happy to have pushed the issue a bit, as I think he was ready and able.
10. Lastly, having two more days of break by myself, in which I really, really, really need to slow down and veg a bit. Really veg. Really try to let the stress of being so busy slide away, and get invigorated again.
What are you most thankful for in your life right now?