Sunday, June 6, 2010

10 Things That Make Me Happy

My friend Becca did a post on this today, and I challenge you to also. What can be a better way to make you smile while making this list?

10 Things That Make Me Happy

1. Spending time with my hubby and Little Guy (my son)
2. Visiting with my gal pal who lives a couple of hours away
3. Getting emails from great friends or family, catching up
4. Having some time to blog or look at blogs
5. Having a cup of coffee and read the newspaper
6. Seeing the joy on my son's face when he goes pee-pee in the potty (true!)
7. Spending time with friends
8. Going to a good movie and eating movie popcorn
9. Eating a fantastic meal with a great glass of wine
10. Having some extra cash (who has that?) to spend on myself

What 10 things make you happy? (At least when you read this, and in this moment.)

1 comment:

  1. I would have to agree with your entire list, except number 6. My children are past that stage. I will have all 3 in elementary school next year, and I think I just found my number 6! :-)

    ReplyDelete