Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hardworking Mommy Blog Award

I have received an award from my blogging friend Gianna. Thanks!

My role is now to pass this on to 7 hard working mommy bloggers and grant them the award.

I think these are some of the top hard working mommies I know (and there are plenty others of you out there!)

Chelsea @ vicariouschelsea
Becca @ Our Crazy Boys
Julie @From Inmates to Playdates
Eileen @ The Short Life
Lainie @ her blog
Jerris @ The Brown Beauties
Kendra @ Family Fun

Here are the rules of acceptance:

If you are awarded the "Hard-working Mommy Blogger Award" you need to pass on the love to 7 other Hard Working Mommy Bloggers.
Accept the award (by leaving a comment on the original award post)
Post about the award on your blog (include the image of the award) together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and her blog link.
List 7 other Mommy Bloggers that you want to pass the award along to (no backsies). Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

3 comments:

  1. Awh, Suzanne -Thank you!! I think that you are one of the hardest-working Moms that I know. I don't know how you do it!!

    :) You made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lady! I will post about it as soon as I'm back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why thank-you Suzanne! How sweet of you! =)

    ReplyDelete