Monday, June 14, 2010

What I Learned This Week: Clean Desk, Clean Mind

Okay, I'm embarrassed to share this photo of my "desk" space. I used to use a desk, back in one of our spare rooms, unless I had my son and everything needed to be at a quick reach. It slowly became this on one of our kitchen counters:
 At this point, I started to feel cluttered and stressed internally, having to work in this space every day.

I've learned that sometimes just cleaning up a space can clean up my mind.
Ahh....so nice.

What have you learned about yourself and your space?

For other ideas, see Julie at Inmates.

3 comments:

  1. That second pictures makes me smile. I love a good organizational make-over. Nerd that I am! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post. I am guilty of the crazy desk space as well. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new lay out- I haven't been on the blog in a couple days- I really like it! I love getting organized too! I cannot stand clutter! Great clean up!

    ReplyDelete