Friday, June 4, 2010

My Buddy

I got to go visit my longtime friend who lives about 2 1/2 hours away yesterday, there and back, and a six or so hour visit, all in 12 hours. It was THE BEST!
Here she is with some great food!

We had great food, great conversation, a pedicure for me (french w/ a cute little red flower-in honor of my new blog):
manicure for her, and some shopping, all for my son. I had the time to really look through some neat toys and pick a few out for him that he'd get excited about this summer and be able to travel with on some trip.

I also never get uninterrupted time on the phone so I was able to call a great friend I met when we were pregnant together, on an online site, who I've grown closer to over the years, and with kids, and careers, while we do find time to write quality emails, never are able to talk on the phone. Straight highway driving it GREAT! Thanks for making the time to chit-chat my friend. It was so nice having some personal time.
To great day off with my hubby today before heading back to work on Monday. Have a great weekend yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun!!! I love the red flower!- so cute!

    ReplyDelete