Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Making Your Life Easier

I just found this GREAT blog (a series actually) on Streamlining Your Life at Life as Mom, a super blog I found. Of course, as streamlined as my life actually is every morning, I skimmed a lot of it, but saved it as a bookmark to dig through later.

Today is one of my days off this "summer" (it is a pretty short break in our school district) without any family member to be seen, and what am I doing? Looking at great blogs! Who can resist, right?

One of my main goals today however, is to do some long-deserved and awaited scrapbooking, as well as a big Target trip and a trip to the consignment store to do some trading and try to find some shorts for my son that he'll just outgrow really quickly. All that, in really, 8 hours. Crazy, but I'm appreciative of the time and quiet, and downtime for me. I find it easier to just wait for a day off to scrapbook so I can spread out my things. It is also easier to do shopping alone, so I can think and make good decisions.

What are some things you do to make your life easier?

No comments:

Post a Comment