Monday, June 14, 2010

The Rule of Three

My buddy Vicarious Chelsea tagged me to do The Rule of Three.

So, here's a little info, in threes, about me. How about you?

Three names I go by:
Suzanne
Suz
Swooze

Three jobs I have had:
Teacher
Fashion Design Assistant
Waitress

Three places I have lived:

Lincoln, Nebraska
Long Beach, California
Sedona, Arizona

Three favorite drinks:
Red wine
Diet Pepsi or Coke
Coffee with cream

Three TV shows I watch:
The Amazing Race
Parenthood
Survivor

Three places I have been:
Germany
Fiji
Maui

Three places I would like to visit:
Tahiti
Greece
Italy

Three favorite dishes:
Pizza
Shredded beef tacos
Fettucine Alfredo

Three things I am looking forward to:
Two upcoming trips
Having another day off
My parents returning for the winter

Three people I’m tagging:
Julie from From Inmates to Playdates
Gianna from A Traveling Thought
Julie from Butterfly Mama

5 comments:

  1. I learned things about you!!! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, this is a low key easy one. I will get it next time I post! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I'll play along this week sometime. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My three things post will "air" on Monday. Just to let you know!

    ReplyDelete